Hi, cormullion

I modified Wolfgang's macro as the attached file. But I'm really not a
native American, so there must be some special rules that I've ignored. Wish
you good luck.

Thanks, Wolfgang and Zhichu. I've managed to get it working. The only
problem now is to work out how to modify the original macros.
Numbering is OK up to 20. Then we get onetwenty, twotwenty,
threetwenty (I did find out how to remove the 'und'). So that's
another project!

thanks again

Sincerely yours,
Chen

         Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
        No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
            tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com