Hey Patrick,

Very cool update. One question tho, for the old version, I was able to
play around with the typeset command to allow typesetting with XeTeX.
In this new version, there's only one line in the typeset command:
typeset_contextfile. Where can I tweak this then?

Thanks!

Helin

On 3/30/07, Patrick Gundlach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded the version 0.3 of my TextMate bundle. See
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Bundle_for_TextMate and
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/support/
>
> Direct download:
>
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/support/context-tmbundle.dmg
>

> Enjoy,
> Patrick
>
> Changes:
>
> 0.3:
>  * scope set to text.tex.context for compatibility with the latex bundle
> (text.tex.latex)
>  * include metafun language grammar based on a metapost bundle by Charilaos
> Skiadas
>  * typeset (cmd-r) output window:
>    * link to pdf file added (runs predefined viewer or 'Preview.app')
>    * link to logfile
>    * in case of an error: link to file/line
>  * keybindings
>    * typeset is now on cmd-r (for the sake of compatibility with all other
> textmate's bundles)
>    * purge is now on ctrl-alt-backsapce (for the sake of.....)
>    * view in pdfviwer is now on ctrl-alt-cmd-o (for the sake of ....)
>    * cmd-i {\it ...}
>    * cmd-b {\bf ...}
>  * dragging images (png, pdf, jpg) to a ConTeXt source creates
> \externalfigure[<figname>]
>  * sectioning commands: tab trigger 'sec' and 'sub'
>  * wrap selection in \start...\stop (ctrl-shift-w)
>  * Menu update
>  * support for document outline (symbols in TextMate speak)
>

> --
> ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

Helin (Colin) Gai
Class of 2009, Duke University