Hi Idris,

AFAIK, one can modify one of the source files --- LEXTeX.cxx --- and compile
it again. But I'm sure there should be some more sophisticate way.

On 4/5/07, Idris Samawi Hamid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear syndicate,

Can Scite be configured for folding based on TeX keywords, or is that
something that is hardwired in Scintilla/Scite? I would like to feed Scite
all the \start-\stop's, {}, \bgroup-\egroup etc. I looked in the context
properties files but did not find anything, and it's certainly not there
by default

Notepad++ (also scintilla-based) supports this through a nifty
define-your-own-language dialog****, as well as global RTL (no interlinear
bidi), but the developers are generally unresponsive to requests for help
or guidance from end users (as opposed to serious programmers) so I am a
bit hesitant about switching from WinEdt to Notepad++. Notepad++ also
supports folding in TeX-mode for things like \chapter, \section (without
ending tags; adopted from Visual TeX) but the dialog does not let me
extend that for ConTeXt (\subject etc).

Anyway, whatever you can tell me about Scite and folding would be a big
help!

Best
Idris

--