From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Wolfgang Schuster
Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2007 4:16 PM
To: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] spreading natural tables across the page

2007/4/5, MASON Peter J < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm trying to have my tables extend across the full (\textwidth) of the page.
In LaTeX I was using tabular*, specifying a \textwidth for width, and with
approp use of  @{\extracolsep\fill}} bu am not having any success. Basically,
in ConteXT I want odd columns to act as labels and be tight fitting but even
cols to be the values an NOT be tight-fitting, within a page-wide table, ie
some tight, some not. As well, I' d like not to be explicitly specifying column
width.

I saw examples using option=stretch somewhere but am not able to get my use of
same happening. As well, I' d like not to be explicitly specifying column
width. Could a kind person please point me to an example of this usage.

Thanks.

Hi Peter,

\starttext

\bTABLE[option=stretch]
  \bTR
    \bTD Left \eTD
    \bTD Right \eTD
  \eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

Wolfgang

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.