Hallo!

I need help with referencing a subsubsection-number
and the following setup:
---------------------------------------
\setuphead[chapter][number=no]
\setuphead[subsection][resetnumber=no]
\setuphead[subsubsection][
  numbercommand={\determineheadnumber[section]\currentheadnumber .}]
\setupsection[section][previousnumber=no,conversion=Romannumerals]
\setupsection[subsection][previousnumber=no,conversion=Characters]
\setupsection[subsubsection][previousnumber=no]

\starttext
\section{Eins}
\subsection{Zuerst}
\subsubsection{Test}
\subsubsection[LAB]{Test}
\subsubsection{Test}
\subsection{Danach}
\subsubsection{Test}
\subsubsection{Test}
\section{Zwei}
\subsection{Und dann}
\subsubsection{Test}
In \in[LAB] % <---- problem
\stoptext
The numbering of the subsub's is prefixed (arabic, not roman) and
reset by the section-number (not the subsection-number). This works.

The problem is, that section-number-prefix is not used for the
reference.

What is the solution?

Btw. I have not found any explanations for the 'prefix' and the
'ownnumber' options. Where can I read and learn about these options?

Wolfgang