The problem is that I no longer seem to be able to produce footnotes when the bodyfont is Latin Modern and I am using the Thomas Schmitz’ ancientgreek module.

The following works but only when the two lines installing the ancientgreek module are commented out.

\usetypescript[lmodern][\defaultencoding]
\starttypescript[serif][default][size]
  \definebodyfont[9.5pt,10.5pt][rm][default]
  \definebodyfont[9.5pt,10.5pt][mm][default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[lmodern,rm,10.5pt]

%\usemodule[ancientgreek][font=GreekOxoniensis,scale=1.15,%
%                                           altfont=GreekDioxipe,altscale=1.15]

\setupfootnotes[split=verystrict]
\setupfootnotes[conversion=numbers,
        way=bytext,location=page,rule=on,bodyfont=9.5pt,style=normal]
        \setupfootnotes[interaction=yes]
\setupnotedefinition[footnote][indenting={big,yes}]
\setupfootnotes[indenting=yes]

\starttext
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi commodo, ipsum sed pharetra gravida, orci magna rhoncus neque, id pulvinar odio lorem non turpis. Aliquam erat volutpat.%
%
\footnote{Vivamus luctus elit sit amet mi.}
%
\stoptext

If these lines are not commented out, the error message is

! Font \nullfont has only 7 fontdimen parameters.
<to be read again>
                   \advance
\dohighlow ...#2\textfont 2\else #3ex\fi \advance
\scratchdimen #4ex \kern ....

\dogotofixed ...c!color {#1\presetgoto }}}\else #1
                                                  \fi }
\doifreferencefoundelse ...ce \ifreferencefound #2
\else #3\fi \egroup \dores...

\gotobox ...2]} {\hbox {\unknownreference {#2}#1}}
\referenceinfo {<} {#2}\egr...
<argument> ...[\s!fnt :f:\internalfootreference ]}
\fi \doifelse {\noteparame...
l.29 \footnote{
               Vivamus luctus elit sit amet mi.}

I am running ConTeXt ver: 2007.04.17 12:51 MKII fmt: 2007.4.24 int: english/english. This is a new problem: it started wuite recently. And there is no problem if I use some font other than Latin Modern.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.