2007/5/22, Gerhard Kugler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> I think it is not appropriate to have a smaller left than right margin
> at a cover page. But my tries to achieve this are not successful.
>
> My relevant expressions:
>

> \setuplayout[header=0mm,location=middle]
>
> \definelayer[bild][x=0mm, y=0mm, width=\paperwidth,
> height=\paperheight]
>
> \setlayer[bild][]{\externalfigure[cover4a1.pdf][]}
>
> \defineoverlay[cover][{\placelayer[bild]}]
>
> \setupcolors[state=start]
>
> \starttext
> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=singlesided]
> \setupnumbering[place=]
>
> \setupbackgrounds[page][background=cover]
>
> \startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no]
>

> Gerhard
>
> --
> Gerhard Kugler

Hi Gerhard,

you can use \definelayout to define individuell Layouts.

Find your solution in one of the following examples.

1. We define a Layout for the first page and switch back to the global
    Layout after the first page:

\definelayout[1][backspace=4cm,width=middle]
\showframe
\starttext
\input knuth
\page\setuplayout
\input knuth
\stoptext

2. The same way in combination with \startstandardmakeup:

\definelayout[1][backspace=4cm,width=middle]
\showframe
\starttext
\startstandardmakeup[after=\setuplayout]
\input knuth
\stopstandardmakeup
\input knuth
\stoptext

3. We define a Layout for the first page and another one for the second
   one following pages:

\definelayout[1][backspace=4cm,width=middle]
\definelayout[2][backspace=3cm,width=14cm]
\showframe
\starttext
\input knuth
\page