On 7/3/07, Idris Samawi Hamid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear gang,
>
> Consider the following:
>
> ========================
> \starttext
>
> \setupregister[index][n=1]
>
> \index{This is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
>   very, very, very, very, very, long entry}{This is a very, very, very,
>   very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, long
>   entry}
>
> \index{U}{U}
>
> \placeindex
>
> \stoptext
> ========================
>
> If we comment the \index{U}{U}, then, in the index, the previous indexed
> entry does not indent the second line.
>
> That is, if the very last entry in an index is long, then indentation of
> the second line is lost.
hmm, i see differences on my context-box

This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (Web2C 7.5.6) (format=cont-en
2007.5.30)  3 JUL 2007 01:01
entering extended mode
\write18 enabled.
 %&-line parsing enabled.
 (/opt/texlive/2007/texmf-var/web2c/natural.tcx)
**test002.tex emergencyend
(./test002.tex
ConTeXt  ver: 2007.04.17 12:51 MKII  fmt: 2007.5.30  int: english/english

A  bug of last beta release ? Try
http://live.contextgarden.net/
--
luigi