> Are you using the current version of gs?
I am using gswin32c 8.53 on Windows

> What does "not so good" mean
I just discovered the \startTEXpage \stopTEXpage to
produce standalone PDF's for all my formulas.
Then I took gswin32c to produce PNG's with
gswin32c -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=png256 -sOutputFile=test.png test.pdf

Not so good means that in my first attempts the resolution of these png
images were poor. Than I started using the -r300x300 and things got a bit
better.

Now I am trying to get all these images at a specific width x height
so they show up correctly in my browser.

> If you are still having problems, provide a minimal example (.tex source
No problems, things work, here is an example of my Context source
\starttext
\startTEXpage
\startformula
e^{i x} = \cos x + i \sin x
\stopformula
\stopTEXpage
\stoptext

my Context version is
CtxTools | context version: 2007.04.17 12:51
(C:/Context/isoimage/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/context.tex)
CtxTools | context version: 2007.04.17 12:51
(C:/Context/isoimage/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/cont-new.tex)

Kind regards
Wim