Quoting WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Aditya
>
> I tried your code and performed more tests. My first tests show your fix
> works. But than I added a \section{} in my test code and I am sorry
> to say that
> the math matrix alignment does not work at that point.
> However the extra math fonts I defined still do work.

Ok. I will test this to see what is happening. (I do not have an
uptodate context on this machine).

> General observation
> I thought from the examples like using the RSFS font on the wiki page
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/rsfs that using other fonts for math
> should be easy.
> Thinking about this specific example I now understand that this
> example is flawed
> as some default math characters are also overwritten.

I am out of depths here. I do not really understand how math fonts are
handled. The wiki example was modified from a suggestion from Taco. For
rsfs, you can go to the plain tex way of doing things also.

Aditya