Hi to all,

while finishing this:
http://www.cirma.unito.it/research/alternando/photo/photoBook.pdf

I was experimenting with fonts.  Using xetex, I simply added :

\definetypeface[Optima][rm][Xserif][Optima]
\setupbodyfont[Optima]

Fonts are ok (Optima is used).
I saw that many tmp .rli files are generated. Apart form the increasing compiling time, the first problem is that I had to run several times texexec --xtx in order to generate them all. Is it normal? Most important it behaves strangely with layers using pdfs figures. Color is not applied, or typically they are not shown.

What am I missing?

Many thanks

Best

-a-

PS: no news with the old xetex question concerning fonts in figure? It seems that both the problem are related to the use of pdfs to be inserted in the ConTeXT file.

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)