Hi all,

I try to merge data from four files in one document. The source files
are simple text files, each with 420 numbered lines of text. I have
created a simple natural table with cells for the different pieces of
data. I would like to make one document with 420 tables, each with the
right data from the four source files (so Table 1 with data from line 1
from file One and line 1 from file Two and line 1 from file Three and
line 1 from file Four, and next Table 2 with data from line 2 from file
One and line 2 from file Two et cetera...) What is the best way to
automate this process?

Thanks,

Jelle