On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:30:26 +0800
"Zhichu Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> \usemodule[units]
>
> \setupindenting[big]
> \indenting[always,next]
> % no, not, yes, always, never, first, next
>
> % \setupformulas[spacebefore=5em]
>
> \starttext
>
> Blah,
> blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
> blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
> blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
> blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
> I love the following formula:
> \placeformula[-]
>   \startformula
>     6.670 \times 10^{-11} \Newton \Times \Square \Meter \Per \Square \Kilo
> \Gram
>   \stopformula
> which is very cool.
> which is very cool.
> which is very cool.
> which is very cool.
> which is very cool.
>
> % \showmathcharacters
>
> \stoptext

Hi Chen,

I can't give a real solution but only a workaround, the problem lies in
the macro \beforedisplayspace which calls \docomplexdoblank which calls
itself \presetindentation and this macro causes your real problem.

You solve this now by placing \let\presetindentation\relax at the begin
in your document or remove the next key for \setupindenting.

This is all what I can do for you in a few minutes, the rest is up to
Hans to make a extra test in \beforedisplay or somewhere else to
disable \preetindentation before a display formula.

Wolfgang