Hi,

I want to animate layers in a pdf like we can do at the moment with
fieldstacks to show always the next picture after the click on a button.

I will explain this on the following example.

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start]

\defineoverlay[nextlayer][\overlaybutton{VideLayer{L1}}]

\starttext

\framed
  [width=2cm,
   height=2cm,
   offset=overlay,
   background=nextlayer]
  {\dorecurse{4}

{\defineproperty[L\recurselevel][layer][title=layer\recurselevel,state=stop]%
      \startproperty[L\recurselevel]
      \ifcase\recurselevel\or\red\or\green\or\blue\or\yellow\fi
      \hrule height 5mm width\hsize\relax
      \stopproperty}}

\stoptext

When i click on the frame the first layer will be visible, my problem
is now to make after a second click the next layer visible on so on.

I'am also interested to make one or more layers in one step visible
and hide another one at the same step.

The different layers I want to hide and show are stored in commalist
(not yet done but this my methos for the future).

Wolfgang