Hello

Happy to report that Luatex made my life easier once again.  :) I've made
another test papers for my students, with varying problems, and it was possible
only due to Lua emedded code. Examples:

  Perform logical AND, OR and XOR under the following pair of hexadecimal
numbers:
  \startluacode
    n = math.random(10,255)
    m = math.random(10,255)
    tex.print(string.format("%X, %X", n, m))
  \stopluacode

  Encode your Name and Surname as a
  \startluacode
     a = {'null-terminated', 'dollar-terminated', 'Pascal'}
     tex.print( string.format('%s string.', a[math.random(1,3)]) );
  \stopluacode

Lucky, the discussion about Lua reference started in the list today, because I
need more knowledge of Lua to make even more flexible assignments.

Best regards,
Vyatcheslav