Hi,

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:12:31 -0600, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have downloaded the latest Notepad++ and ConTeXt settings as suggested
> by Professor Hamid and I'm enjoying the experience of using them!
>
> However, I do not really like the colour scheme and tried to alter the
> background colours by editing "Application
> Data/Notepad++/UserDefineLang.xml", shutting down Notepad++ and starting
> up again (via Npp.bat), but no change.  I also tried editing the "tex"
> entry in "Application Data/Notepad++/stylers.xml", but no joy.
> I tried going to menu item Settings - Style Configurator, but Context
> isn't in the list of languages.
>
> How can I alter the default colour settings for ConTeXt, please?

Use the User Define Language dialog (the button to the left of the red-dot
button)

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/UserLanguageDefineSystem-HOWTO.php

Choose ConTeXt and adjust anything you like (including color)!

Also, in Settings - Style Configurator, configure Global Styles.
There is also a Global Override option.

So there is a global color scheme and a language-specific one.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy