2007/11/5, Hans van der Meer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It is my intention to place a list inside an itemize, and therefore
> prepend a \item before every list item. Thus:
> \startitemize
> \placelist[Topic][label=no,pagenumber=no,before=\item]}%
> \stopitemize
>
> However this doesn't work but instead gives the following error:
>
> ! Missing } inserted.
> <inserted text>
>                 }
> <to be read again>
>                    \endgroup
> \stopitemgroup ...xtindentation \fi \fi \endgroup
>                                                   \doglobal \decrement
> (\ite...
>
> \Topics ...enumber=no,before=\item ]}\stopitemize
>                                                   \def \FirstPage {Topics}
> l.1 \Topics{Synopsis}
>
> ? \doendoflist ->\stoppacked
>                            \endgroup
> \Topics ...[label=no,pagenumber=no,before=\item ]}
>                                                   \stopitemize \def
> \FirstPa...
>
> Placing the "before=\item" in the \setuplist makes no difference.
> Why?
> How can I realize the goal: placing the list entries each as an item in an
> itemized list?
>
> Hans van der Meer

You can play with the following code, sorry but I have at the moment no time
for a better solution.

\starttext

\def\myitemlist#1#2#3%
  {\startitemize
   \item#1\quad#2\hfill#3
   \stopitemize}

\placelist[section][alternative=command,command=\myitemlist]

\dorecurse{30}
  {\expanded{\section{Section \recurselevel}}
   \input knuth}

\stoptext

Greetings,

Wolfgang