Hello,

I appreciate your efforts of creating "context-setup-mswin", but I always had
my own way of setting up Context. Today I created full-weight InnoSetup
installer.

My installer is native Windows application. It fetches files from contextgarden
using rsync, then sets variables directly in registry, making Context binaries
Windows-wide functional. (Call texexec from any application without need of
setuptex.bat file).

http://rapidshare.com/files/70450795/ContextMinimalSetup.exe

I have tested it only with Luatex engine, but other may work as well.

Hope it will facilitate Context usage on Windows. Fell free to ask questions
and make suggestions.

Best regards,
Vaytcheslav Yatskovsky