Dear List,

I failed to install ConTeXt.
I have no experience with ...-Tex.
Is there a description somewhere how to install ConteXt on Mac OS X?
Do I really need that very big (~ 1.2 Gb) LaTex (MacTex) to install?
And if yes how do I concatenate them? (I've took a look at the unix-
script from the minimal Mac OS X Installation Download but did not
understand if there have to be a folder called tex in the /usr/local/
directory or if the script do create one?)

I do know very few about these things so I'am very greatful for some
more detailed hints.

thank you very much

ole