Hi guys,

Maybe this post has gone too far, and I've tried a bunch of methods to get
my map work. Anyway, I can't. And there's something I must say, why pdftex
must embed the whole otf file? It's about 15M for my only-one-character test
file and about 20M for my another only-two-characters test file, besides,
embedding otf files are so so slow. I don't think I'm ready for otf yet.

--
Best Regards
Chen

         Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
        No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
            tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com