Hello all,
I used Context to write an entire novel in 2005 (under Fedora linux).
Since then I didn't
do any work in Context until now. I am now coming back
to write a second book (under Ubuntu this time), and found myself
totally confused with all
this new business of luatex, mkii, mkiv, installation, etc. This set
of messages touches
many of those issues, but it is not organized in such a way that I can
follow a step-by-step
procedure to use the latest Context. I even question whether I need to
use luatex.
Could any of the Context gurus give me an advice or provide a document to
update my Context in ubuntu?

Thank you

Ciro

--