Hi Jean,

That happened to me once too. I change the cases of the file names and
module
names, say from like MyModule to mymodule, and somehow pdftex could find it.
don't know whether it could be any useful to change your module's name to
lower
case.

On Jan 23, 2008 1:33 AM, Jean Magnan de Bornier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Having installed the minimal distro from
> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/ on my linux box (in my home directory)
> I added some own modules in
> /home/jean/lua/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/extra an tried
> various texhash and mktexlsr:
>
> mktexlsr lua/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/
> texhash lua/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/
>
> But these are still not found and I had to specify the complete path of
> the modules!
> This seems specific to the minimals
> --
> Jean

Best Regards
Chen

         Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
        No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
            tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com