>  zs wrote:
>  > ... that's it, I forgot to update it.
>
>  I (just now) had the exact same error when I tried to do a fresh
>  install of one of the new minimals (linux-64), so it looks like
>  that is out of sync too.

There is a little problem that will probably have to be solved by
installation script.

bin/context has stubs & luatools from current version of ConTeXt, and
I suspect tha the "current" version is too old to handle the latest
luaTeX binary (am I wrong)?

I now changed the scripts to take luatools from context beta, but I
suspect that this will cause problems with the current ConTeXt then
(does current work with the latest beta?). Or ... maybe a "luatools
--selfupdate" at the end.

Concerning the luatex on linux-64: Peter Münster has sent me a version
of LuaTeX that might be too recent (he has compiled it from trunk). If
needed, you or him need(s) to send me the latest beta.

I also get this (for some reason?):

LuaTools | running command: luatex --ini --lua="cont-en.luc"
"/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-en.tex" \\dump
(/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-en.tex
! I can't find file `context.tex'.
l.16 \input context.tex

I remeber seing the same problem on windows some time ago.

Mojca