a bit of lua code ?

\startluacode
     MyStuff = {}
     SecCount = 0
     SecIndexCount = 0
\stopluacode

\definelistplacement[MyListItem][none]#1#2#3{%
\ctxlua{SecIndexCount = SecIndexCount +1}
%% Do something with
%%\ctxlua{tex.sprint(MyStuff[SecIndexCount])}
%%
}

\setuplist[section][alternative=MyListItem,
]

\def\SectionHeadCommand#1#2{%
\ctxlua{SecCount = SecCount +1}
%% Here set MyStuff
%% \ctxlua{MyStuff[SecCount] = "...."}%
%%
}
\setuphead[section][command={\SectionHeadCommand}]

>  I guess not - these 3 parameters are AFAIK part no., title and page
>  no., and it's called "automatically" for the ToC entry, so I don't
>  know how I could replace #2 with "<author>: #2"
>
>  i.e. "alternative" in \setuplist is only for defining a different
>  format for the ToC line, not for changing the *content* of it.
>
>  Probably I must utilize that, too, but it doesn't solve my problem on
>  its own.
>

>  Greetlings from Lake Constance!
>  Hraban
>  ---