Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> The discussion
>
> Before I start to give you information about my module and
> give you the chance to mention your own wishes or thoughts
> about the inteface I'm interested what do you use currently to
> write you own correspondence (letter, invoices etc.).

This may be a surprise, but I use only oowriter/oocalc
currently. Why?

   * I have many different envelopes to cater for, with and
     without address windows.

   * I sometimes need DIN letters, but sometimes just an
     informal note to accompany an item

   * Quite a bit of correspondence is invoices and quotes,
     with automatic calculations in them (VAT etc).

Most of this can be done in tex/luatex of course, but it
is a lot of effort compared to hitting <enter> a few extra
times in oowriter.  Now, if there was a great letter module
for context .... ;-)

> Before I release I first public bety version of the modul I
> want to hear which interface to set the letter information do
> you prefer and do you have things do want in the module.

I definately would like an easy way to switch envelope
formats, and automatic page 1 of ... would be nice too.

Best wishes,
Taco