On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
> > I used myself for the luximono fonts only the afm and pfb files
> > and put them in my texmf-fonts directory, the chars had been
> > also shown in the pdf file but the last char in the uppercase,
> > the lowercase char and from the number had been replaced by
> > the wrong glyph.
>
> hm, there are no afm files on my system, kind of weird because afm files
> are the sources for tfm and as such they should be shipped

I used the zip file from ctan, it contains afm files

http://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/LuxiMono/

I wrote now a typescript with a few example line.

\starttypescript [mono] [luximono]
  \setups[font:fallback:mono]
  \definefontsynonym [Mono]           [LuxiMono-Regular]
  \definefontsynonym [MonoBold]       [LuxiMono-Bold]
  \definefontsynonym [MonoItalic]     [LuxiMono-Italic]
  \definefontsynonym [MonoBoldItalic] [LuxiMono-BoldItalic]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [mono] [luximono]
  \definefontsynonym [LuxiMono-Bold]       [file:ul9b8a]  [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [LuxiMono-BoldItalic] [file:ul9bo8a] [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [LuxiMono-Regular]    [file:ul9r8a]  [features=default]
  \definefontsynonym [LuxiMono-Italic]     [file:ul9ro8a] [features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [luximono]
  \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [tt] [mono] [luximono] [default]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[luximono]
\setupbodyfont[luximono]

\starttext

ABC
%ABCDE

abc

1230

\stoptext

The last char in every row is always replaced by something else
or to be more concrete the last char for the uppercase row is
replaced by a uppercase thorn, the last char for the lowercase
chars with a lowercase thorn and the last char for the digits
depend what other chars I used in my test file.

Wolfgang