Hi Folks!

I am in the curse of setting up the environment plus a project structure
for a book. My problem is with a few pages like for example colofon
where I used

,----[ content from comp_colophon.tex ]
| \startcomponent comp_colophon
| \product prod_back_matter
| \project proj_a_book
|
| \startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no, page=right]
|
| \startalignment[flushleft]
|   \ssd Colophon\par
|   \blank[1mm]
|   \ssa \title\par
| \stopalignment
|
| \hairline
|
| \stopstandardmakeup
|
| % -------
|
| \startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no, page=left]
| \stopstandardmakeup
|

| \stopcomponent
`----

Now I want the text to be in columns -- two that is ... However, I tried
with

,----
| \startcolumns[n=2]
|  <my text goes here>
| \stopcolumns
`----

and

,----
| \definecolumnset[example][n=2]
|
| \starttext
| \startcolumnset[example]
| \dorecurse{15}{\fakewords{100}{200}\par}
| \stopcolumnset
| \stoptext
`----

but I just get one column in both cases. Can anyone tell me how I would
for example use \definemakeup in order to get exactly what
\startstandardmakeup and \stopstandardmakeup provides me with PLUS the
text gets typeset into two columns? Maybe if it is not possible with
\definemakeup what else could I do? Tia!