Hi Wolfgang,

it seems that some fonts need script=latn in \definefontfeature.
(i copied and pasted from font-ini.tex)

So your file works here:

--------------------------
% engine=luatex

\definefontfeature
  [default]
  [script=latn,liga=yes,kern=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes]

\definefontfeature
  [smallcaps]
  [script=latn,liga=yes,kern=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes,smcp=yes]

\definefontfeature
  [oldstyle]
  [script=latn,liga=yes,kern=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes,onum=yes]

\definefont[pan][file:texgyrepagella-regular*default]
\definefont[pas][file:texgyrepagella-regular*smallcaps]
\definefont[pao][file:texgyrepagella-regular*oldstyle]

\definefont[can][file:CAMBRIA*default]
\definefont[cas][file:CAMBRIA*smallcaps]
\definefont[cao][file:CAMBRIA*oldstyle]

\definefont[con][file:CORBEL*default]
\definefont[cos][file:CORBEL*smallcaps]
\definefont[coo][file:CORBEL*oldstyle]

\starttext

\pan ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\pas ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\pao ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\can ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\cas ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\cao ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\con ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\cos ANB anc 123 VA Ta

\coo ANB anc 123 VA Ta
\blank

\starttabulate
\NC ConTeXt         \EQ \contextversion        \NC\NR
\NC LuaTeX Revision \EQ \number\luatexversion  \NC\NR
\NC LuaTeX Revision \EQ \number\luatexrevision \NC\NR
\stoptabulate

\stoptext

Greetings Lutz