On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Apr 30, 2008, at 12:06 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
>
>  > I need
>  > an opentype like helvetica , plus some times and courier;
>  > ie
>  > \usetypescript[postscript]
>  > is  ok.
>
>  I'm not sure I understand. Why opentype (truetype works as well in
>  mkiv)? And what do you mean with  "\usetypescript[postscript] is  ok"?
sorry
1) in my luatex env.
\usetypescript[postscript]
is linked with tex gyre font collections
2) opentype because they are.... so easy to install !
Just download in opentype dir,
rehash,
and it's all ok.

>  Here's a list of fonts with full Greek support (with some links) that
>  are sure to work in mkiv:
>
>  Gentium (this one looks good when you mix it with a sans as "Latin"
>  bodyfont)
>  all the GFS fonts http://www.greekfontsociety.gr/pages/en_typefaces1.html
>  Minion (comes with Adobe Reader)
>  Old Standard http://www.thessalonica.org.ru/en/fonts.html
>  Recent versions of Times New Roman
>  Asteria http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/greek-fonts.asp
>
>  If all you need is characters with the acute accent ("monotoniko"),
>  you could also look at Adobe Myriad (comes with Adobe Reader) and
>  numerous other fonts.
thank you very much!!
(and waiting for you module...)

=====