Am 2008-04-29 um 17:49 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:
>> I just tried the following on Context Live:
>>
>> \starttext
>> \startitemize[n]
>>  \item one
>>  \item two
>>    \startitemize
>>      \item a
>>      \item b
>>    \stopitemize
>>  \item three
>> \stopitemize
>> \stoptext
>>
>> and the first itemize starts at 0.  Remove the inner itemize and
>> it starts
>> at 1.
>>
>> Is this a feature or a bug?  How do I get around it?
>
> I can confirm that here. This is indeed a bug.

I reported some weeks ago that numbering starts always at 0 with --once

I guess Hans & Co went after the dictum of Dijkstra[0], as quoted
recently by Knuth[1], that counting should start at 0 ;-)

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsger_W._Dijkstra
[1] http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1193856

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban