Hi all,

I use
   \definereferenceformat[insection][text=Section]
however, sometimes the item is that long that
  ........ Section
  5.5 ..........
looks much nicer than a "5.5" sticking out of the margin. Is there a
possibility to allow a line break between the text and the number?

Secondly, I want to use acroread's bookmarks. But I have two problems:

a) I failed to create a bookmark for the title page. What is the best
way to do so? Currently, I use:
    \startmakeup[standard][doublesided=no,page=right]
    \stopmakeup

b) Somehow the bookmark list goes wrong. I have:
    \placebookmarks[chapterEP,chapter,section,subsection]
where chapterEP is a specially designed version of \chapter but should
be on the same level. First, everything goes nice, but then a chapterEP
becomes a descendant of another chapterEP. I have no idea how I can
reduce the problem to a small example or how to fix it. Any idea?

chapterEP
  section
     subsection
     subsection
  section
     subsection
     subsection
chapterEP
  section
  section
chapterEP
  section
  chapterEP <--- Wrong!
     section
     section
  chapterEP (still wrong level)
     section
     section
     chapterEP <-- Another wrong level)
     chapterEP (still wrong level)
  chapterEP (still wrong level, but one less)
  chapterEP (still wrong level)
chapterEP <-- OK again
chapterEP

Tobias