How about Morphix?

http://www.morphix.org

I made a disk for another purpose about a year ago, it is based on
debian, and I don't think the system itself was more than some 100 Mb

Johan

2008/5/25 Martin Schröder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/5/25 Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> aren't there those tiny linuxes of some 50 meg ?
>
> Yes, but we want a standard debian-like system for making system
> updates easier. There have been efforts to create TeX-Linuxes; I
> remember a talk at a recent BachoTeX...
>
> Best
>   Martin

Johan Sandblom, MD PhD
m +46735521477 Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell