Hi to all,

I've briefly presented ConTeXt to the students of my course in Visual Identities. They were all enthusiastic. So they asked me if I can give an introductory but "real" seminar.
At my lab the students are all on macosx 10.4/5.
Now the probem:

All my students comes from humanities, no computer science background at all. I cannot ask them to be aware of low level installation aspects. My ideal would be something like the standard ConTeXt I was working with an year ago. One installs MacTeX and can start working. Now, we need easy font switching. I'm actually using XeTeX. But it has been complicated to set it up. I don't think I can have my students dig into installations ("patch this" etc).
Is there any chance to have luatex into the next MacTeX distro?
Any ideas?

Many thanks
Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
UniversitĂ  degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)