Hi,

For all of you out there that wnat to help set up the new bibl-apa.tex,
I have uploaded an experimental version of the bib module to the garden.

   http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib

It already has some improvements, but it is (probably) not done yet.
Corrections are welcome, either in tex source patches or as output
specifications for particular bbl entries.

Best wishes,
Taco