Matija Šuklje wrote:

> Dne ponedeljek 16. junija 2008 je Aditya Mahajan napisal(a):
>
>> 1. Do you think that such a talk will be useful and fun?
>
> I think it would be nice to see all the editors and how well they
> integrate ConTeXt. Such a presentation might also bring up new ideas on
> how to make it work even better in some editors :]
>
>> 2. Can you give a short talk about your editor in this session. If so,
>> please inform me which editor you use. I will try to avoid repetitions,
>> so that only one person speaks about one editor (unless the setup of the
>> two is drastically different).
>
> If I come, I can have a small presentation on how to "ConTeXtify" Kate and
> Kile.
>

> Cheers,
> Matija

Hi Matija,
If I'm almost sure not to come to Context meeting, I'm using Kile for
current editing task eveyday : your howto on contexifying Kile interest me
a lot. If you haven't prepared a presentation yet, I can bear to read a
simple .txt file showing each steps. Thanks in advance.
--
olivier Turlier
Marseille