Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Which modules are needed for TeX Live 2008?
>>
> Talking about modules: Can the current m-bib be included in cont-tmf and
> thus in TeX Live? I recently updated cont-tmf and had then to update
> m-bib to get bibtex correctly working again.

ok (i need to sync that manually)

> Another side question: What is with
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/nath ? Clicking the directory link. all
> ConTeXt modules are shown, but I *cannot find* that module. I find two
> files - but only if I click on the CTAN link.

at some point aditya needs to look into nath an dgiv ehis opinion; the
problem is that nath is rather low level hooked into latex's font
system; it's impressive stuff but i have no idea if it's still
maintained; also, at some point we will redo that kind of things
(breaking across lines and so) in lua