On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 02:03:43PM +0200, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 11:31:19AM +0200, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > Has anyone had any success running Word-to-Latex converter, mentioned on
> > contextgarden, on linux? In theory it should be possible using wine and
> > winetricks.
> >
> > Piotr
>
> Replying to myself. Before trying on my linux box I asked my administrator to
> install it on a windows box and it fails even to load its own configuration
> file when I try to use as ordinary user. Is it really worth the effort at all?
>
> Piotr

Did you visit the homepage
http://kebrt.webz.cz/programs/word-to-latex/ to check the
prerequisites? I tried it out for somebody else, and with word,
mathtype and net1.1 installed it did quite a nice job.

It is basically a Word macro, even though you can call it from
outside Word (which is not recommended).

--
Siep Kroonenberg