Dear ConTeXt experts,

I have another question regarding Theorems and equation
numbers.

I defined an enumeration that produces theorem statements
in slanted style.

Whenever I have an equation inside the theorem statement the
equation number is also typeset in slanted style.  But I would like
the equation number to come out in normal style.

Any suggestions on how I can achieve this effect?

Thanks in advance,

Ernesto

***Start example***
\defineenumeration
[THM]
[location=serried,
text=Theorem,
right=.]
\setupenumerations
[THM]
[headstyle=bold,
width=,
distance=8pt]
\setupenumerations
[THM]
[style=slanted]

\starttext

Here comes the first theorem:

\startTHM
Let $F$ be an $n$-dimensional distribution function with marginal
functions $F_1, F_2, \ldots, F_n$. Then there exists an
$n$-dimensional copula $C$ such that for all $(x_1, \ldots, x_n) \in
\Bbb{R}^n$,
\placeformula[eq:copula-representation]
\startformula
F(x_1, \ldots, x_n) = C(F_1(x_1), \ldots, F_n(x_n)).
\stopformula
If the functions $F_1, \ldots, F_n$ are all continuous, then $C$ is
unique; otherwise, $C$ is uniquely determined on $\Ran F_1 \times
\cdots \times \Ran F_n$.
\stopTHM

\stoptext
***Stop example***