Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد <ishamid <at> colostate.edu> writes:

> Dear gang,
>
> I have uploaded the latest version of the ConTeXt support package for
> Notepad++.
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Image:Npp_ConTeXt.zip
>
> It has been updated to 5.0.3, the latest stable version. The main
> difference in the package is the new autocompletion file format. See
> context.xml. I have also included the Explorer plugin and the latest
> NppExec plugin (2.4) -- the NppExec that comes with 5.0.3 is just slightly
> out of date (2.4 RC1).
>

> Enjoy!
>
> Best wishes
> Idris

Idris, thanks alot!  Also what OS do you happen to be using?

On my Vista 64bit box I had trouble running the default "Process ConTeXt file
(pdf)" command, the document compiles fine but fails on opening adobe reader;

TeXExec | runtime: 3.646
<<< Process finished.
acrobat.bat && pdfopen --file "C:\context\test.pdf"
CreateProcess() failed
================ READY ================

Change;

acrobat.bat
pdfopen --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"
pdfclose --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"
texmfstart texexec "$(NAME_PART).tex"
acrobat.bat && pdfopen --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"

To;

cd "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)"
acrobat.bat
pdfopen --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"
pdfclose --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"
texmfstart texexec "$(NAME_PART).tex"
acrobat.bat
pdfopen --file "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\$(NAME_PART).pdf"

Now Adobe should open, depsite the error message;

acrobat.bat
CreateProcess() failed
pdfopen --file "C:\context\test.pdf"
Process started >>>
<<< Process finished.

If anyone knows how to assign to shortcuts to the NppExec scripts, please, do
post them.