Thank you Khaled.
As you said we don't need \textdir in Xetex and I can use \pardir TRT
in this situation. I thought that maybe there is a simple setup for
sectioning number in context that I am not aware of. Any way, I have
translated "The not so short introduction to latex" to farsi and also
I am translating "Context an excursion" (due to a number of problems,
somebody told me to use context+xetex for this purpose but now it
seems that I have to complete the translation with luatex) and as you
probably know luatex has a problem with \placeformula in TRT mode (I
don't know if this problem has been resolved).
Thank again.