Hi,

After the discussions at Bohinj, I have created a new first page of the
wiki. I am tried to keep things short and to the point, rather than
complete. As a result a lot of links that were present in the original
main page are missing. This is the first step in the effort to clean up
and reorganize the wiki so that it is easier to browse. Comments are
welcome

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page_New

If everyone agrees with the new design, I will replace the current main
page.

Aditya