I found all my gems problems were coming from an environment variable which
pointed to rubygems. After I deleted it all the probs went away. You will
nedd to search using set as I have forgotten the variable

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Idris Samawi Hamid
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:33:22 -0600, David Arnold
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The only thing I know about Ruby is you used to install it in Windows
> > so that Context thru Miktex would work. So, how do I get rid of the
> > gems?
>
>  From memory:
>
> 1. Uninstall Ruby completely;
>
> 2. Reinstall and choose custom install if that is available;
>
> 3. Uncheck the RubyGems option;
>
> That's it!
>
> setuptex.bat and the scripts that depend on it (like cscite.bat and my
> npp.bat) should work now.
>
> Best wishes
> Idris
>
> --
> Professor Idris Samawi Hamid, Editor-in-Chief
> International Journal of Shi`i Studies
> Department of Philosophy
> Colorado State University
> Fort Collins, CO 80523

regards
Geoff Moyle
Knowledge Engineer

is est non super exaro pinguis era sono

"Commercial-in-Confidence"

This is a private communication and contains material which
is commercial in confidence, copyright, and contains or refers to trade
secrets. The contents of this document may not be redistributed
without the express permission of the author.
These conditions are not intended to apply to a posting to a
public mailing list : should these conditions appear inadvertently
on such a posting, please advise.