Hi,
I have a short question about verbatim areas (\starttyping):

I have been trying to define a background color to verbatim
areas in a document. My method so far is to define a
textbackground named "verbatim" and refer to this in the
setuptyping method:

\setuptyping[typing][margin=0.5cm,bodyfont=8.0pt,
before={\starttextbackground[verbatim]},
after={\stoptextbackground}]

This works only partly. For example, when using long
verbatim texts that spans over more than one page,
the background color disappears on the last page.

Is there any other easy way of controlling the background
color on verbatim areas?

Best regards,
Tommy Jensen