On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 6:33 AM, Yue Wang wrote:
> btw, I think Windows users are not command line experts. I think the
> minimal installer can add more options.
> for example, which distribution to choose (MKIV or XeTeX or pdfTeX),

Isn't that available already? (No windows to test.)

> which fonts to be download (TeXGyre, Kurier, Iwona...) according to
> the distribution

We need to split fonts first.

> (in MKIV and XeTeX, download otf, otherwise download
> type1 format).

That's already working (should be at least).

> and if the user download MKII version, we should automatically check
> ruby, if not present, install it for the user.

Installer has just been fixed two days ago or so. It's a good thing
that we already get bug reports/feature requests :) :) :) We're also
collecting them on https://launchpad.net/context

Installing ruby is something that's up to Vyatcheslav to implement.

Mojca

> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Yue Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For automatic environment setup, I think there are two values should
>> be changed for better directory support:
>>
>> TEXMFCNF -->  ...\texmf\web2c (why did it find texmf-local/context on
>> my machine ?)
>> TEXMF  ---> {...} // add values like texmf-fonts, texmf-project,
>> texmf-extra, etc. defined in setuptex.bat.

Vyatcheslav?