Dne ponedeljek 15. septembra 2008 je Martin Schröder napisal(a):
> 2008/9/15 Armando Martins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Any idea about the most Tex-friendly Linux distribution, please?
>
> Debian. The maintainer (Norbert Preining) actually visits TeX
> conferences and was in Bohinj. :-)

I use Gentoo and am pretty happy with the modular TeX Live ebuilds, but on top
of my head, I'd also say Debian would probably be (alongside Slackware and
Gentoo) one of the distros with the biggest TeX userbase.

Cheers,
Matija

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

aim: hookofsilver
icq: 110183360
jabber/g-talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo: matija_suklje
GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278