On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Alan Stone wrote:

>>> so you don't have those fonts; and i have no clue what palatino fonts
>>> you have then (i have both the traditional palatino and the nova
>>> collection)
>>>
>>> Hans
>>>

>> Is the traditional palatino supposed to be present in the context minimal
>> installation?
>
> no, it's commercial, there is only the palladio in tex distributions

Slightly off topic, but what math fonts do you use with Palatino. I am
using TeX Gyre Pagella and pxfonts, but the pxfonts have started to look
ugly. The other free option, mathpazo, only contains greek, and all the
symbols are borrowed from CM. So, I am thinking of using a commericial
math font, and PA Math from micropress seems to be the only option. But it
is expensive at $155. Are there other math fonts that I could use with
Palatino (Euler is not an option since it looks too informal).

Aditya