On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Peter Daum wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm using Taco's Bibtex module and got some problems with it.
>
> \setupbibtex[database=xxxxxx,sort=author]
> \setuppublications[alternative=apa-de,refcommand=authoryear,monthconversion=month]
> \placepublications[criterium=all]
>
> ... works fine. The references list contains only publications referenced in
> the document.
>
> Unfortunately, I was forced to use a special bst file, since I needed to
> change the fields of the entrytype "misc".

I cannot say anything about the specific problem you had, but are you
sure that the high level interface of bib module does not allow you to
do what you need without touching bst files?

If you are playing with bst files you probably know what you are
doing, but maybe you can provide a bit more details. Not everything
can be done with high lever interface, but so far I never had to touch
bst, yet I keep configuring lots of things.

(OTOH ... I just figured out today that comments are not ignored in
bib entries [any more], so I get percentage signs and unuseful text
all over the place ... I really need to switch back to Word ASAP.)

Mojca