Wow, that looks very nice!

I hope you do not feel I am stealing your thread now (I do not mean
to). I did also finish my thesis (in mathematics) recently, written
"in ConTeXt". For this I had a lot of help with your doc "Using
\startalign and friends", thank you.

The thesis is available at

http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/mp-thesis-final.pdf

and a short presentation of the third paper

http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/pres.pdf

Some comments:
* At our university the thesis should be printed on the (not really
standard) G5 paper. No problem in defining and using it with ConTeXt.
* The bibliography uses Taco's module. I am happy of being able to
have different bibliographies in one file.
* As a mathematician I was a bit tired of the computer modern fonts (I
really like them, but I see them to often), so I decided to go with
the utopia/fourier fonts. This forced me to work with mkii, since I
did not get these fonts to work with mkiv (This is still a problem, I
am not sure how to go on with it for future documents).
* Typesetting math worked very smoothly. There is one place where I
hade to add some negative vertical space (I could not reproduce this
in a minimal file).
* I'm very happy with the way MetaPost and ConTeXt work together.
* The presentation is inspired by Thomas A. Schmitz' files at
http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2006-2/schmitz/ (thanks!)
* The presentation uses Wolfram's Mathematica fonts which I find being
very clear.

I will happily continue to use ConTeXt in future projects.

/Micke P