Hi Hans,

I just tested it with Windows (XP SP3) and
ConTeXt ver: 2008.10.08 23:34 MKIV fmt: 2008.10.15 int: english/english
and there the error does not occur.

Will further try to produce a minimal later today.

Best,
Alan
--
* texexec --lua foo
* ConTeXt  minimals ver: 2008.10.08 23:34 MKIV  fmt: 2008.10.13  int: