2008/10/24 Yue Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Oh, btw, Yanrui Li also has a problem concerning the space between
> chinese and english (different space skips when use different chinese
> fonts). He is also in the list so I think it is better to leave to him
> to describe the problem.

I have ever report the problem in the mail,
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2008/035084.html, with an
example for test. Wolfgang gave me a temporary solution which is
"\spaceskip .25em plus .25em \relax". But it can only works in
bodyfont. To make the text appeared in chapter or title display
normally, I had to do as follows:

\def\WordSkip{\spaceskip .25em plus .25em \relax}
\setuphead[chapter][textcommand=\WordSkip]

--
Best wishes,
Li Yanrui